This Python programming tutorial will help you to install & configure Python and PyCharm and also take you through the important concepts in Python that includes Python variables, number, what are strings in Python, input() method, what are lists in Python, python loops, while loop, nested loops, functions, arrays and also create hangman game using hand-on simple Python programming. Python is an OOPS language so you can create classes and objects. We’ll look into situations where one needs to create classes and object. This tutorial will also train you in writing basic and intermediate level programs. We’ll also look at dictionaries and a basic scenario to use them. Now, let us get started and learn python basics. Course Length: 1:26:34 Source: Simplilearn
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.