This Python Pandas tutorial will help you understand what is Pandas, what are series in Pandas, operations in series, what is a DataFrame, operations on data frame and a practical example using Python Pandas. Pandas is a core Python module that you need for data science. Pandas is a tool for data processing which helps in data analysis. It provides functions and methods to efficiently manipulate large datasets. Series and DataFrames are the two types of data structures in Pandas. Series is a one-dimensional array with labels. It can contain any data type including integers, strings, floats, Python objects and more. DataFrame is a two-dimensional data structure with labels. We can use labels to locate data. Now, let us get started and understand Python Pandas in detail. Course Length: 53:22 Source: Simplilearn
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.