This Machine Learning vs Deep Learning vs Artificial Intelligence video will help you understand the differences between ML, DL and AI, and how they are related to each other. The tutorial video will also cover what Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence entail, how they work with the help of examples, and whether they really are all that different. Course Length: 27:57 Source: Simplilearn
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.