This Machine Learning tutorial video is ideal for beginners to learn Machine Learning from scratch. By the end of this tutorial video, you will learn why Machine Learning is so important in our lives, what is Machine Learning, the various types of Machine Learning (Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement learning), how do we choose the right Machine Learning solution, what are the different Machine Learning algorithms and how do they work (with simple examples and use-cases) and finally implement a Machine Learning project/ hands-on demo on Linear Regression Algorithm using Python. This video is a part of Machine Learning with Python Series. Course Length: 34:52 Source: Simplilearn
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.