In this Digital Marketing Video, Brad Geddes explains how Digital Marketing is growing day-by-day, Why it is so important for a business to get in to Digital Marketing and also explain how can you become a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist Masters Program is designed to transform you into a complete digital marketer with expertise across the digital marketing domain. Fast-track your career by following a clear and structured learning path recommended by industry and faculty experts. You’ll receive a holistic understanding of digital marketing and gain advanced expertise in SEO, PPC, Social Media, and Web Analytics. This course will also give you extensive project experience as well as the capability to manage and strategize digital marketing initiatives. Course Length: 5:56 Source: Simplilearn
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.