Find out how you can use Excel Macros to control the fill color of Wordart in VBA. In this specific case we’d like to show percentage completion as WordArt and control the amount of the fill color based on the actual percentage. If we have 50%, only half of the 50% word will be highlighted. This video is more than using Excel VBA to control word art. I’ll show you how you can find the right syntax, even when the macro recorder doesn’t work and doesn’t pick up the right code for you. I’ll show you how to use the VBA object library to find the correct syntax and how to use Excel’s event procedures to connect the macro to your cell value. Course Length: 20:20 minutes Source: Leila Gharani
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.