This course is made for managers that want to learn how to manage, coach and inspire their customer service team to deliver high performing results. This bundle comprises a number of courses to help you achieve the following goals: -Determine what you will do to help direct the company’s customer service strategy -Learn how to inspire and motivate your customer service team -Customer Service agents receive feedback on their performance -Provide the right level of coaching to your customer service agents -Implement the key elements of quality service with your team -Find out from your customers what you and your team can do differently -Help new hires be successful in the first few weeks of their new role -Determine what is required to successfully manage a remote customer service team
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.