This course presents three proactive communication models and provides multiple examples that will help you identify the components of each. The three models—the explanation model, agreement model and closure model—will teach you how to become a stronger, more positive communicator. Course length: 0.75hrs
Most frequent questions and answers
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.