This tutorial shows how you can make professional chart animations in PowerPoint. With this simple tool you can deliver a confident and professional presentation. You will also learn how to best copy a chart from Excel to PowerPoint. This ensures the graph data is linked. If the data changes in Excel, it will be automatically reflected in PowerPoint. When it comes to chart animations in PowerPoint, you have a few options. The default is to animate by the entire chart object. However you should change this to either by Series or by Category depending on which fits better with your narration. You can use the appear or the wipe animation for this. You’ll also learn more advanced PowerPoint animation by opening up the animation pane and controlling the animation of each element separately. Course Length: 11:32 minutes Source: Leila Gharani
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.