This Azure Machine Learning video will introduce you to the Microsoft Azure Machine Learning studio. Machine Learning Studio is a powerful and simple browser-based platform. You can use all the Machine Learning algorithms with ease by using the visual drag-and-drop environment. you can use the Azure Machine Learning platform to build, test, and deploy predictive analytics solutions on your data with no coding experience. Its intuitive code-free environment makes users love the platform. In this video, we will also demonstrate a use case where we predict the income of an individual using the various functions & algorithms offered in this platform. Now, let us get started and understand what Azure Machine Learning studio has got to offer us. Course Length: 12:29 Source: Simplilearn
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.