This Amazon S3 tutorial will help you understand the features of AWS S3 by a simple Amazon S3 Bucket demonstration. You will learn how to create Amazon S3 bucket and how to access Amazon S3 bucket. Amazon S3 is a storage service for the Internet. It is a simple storage service that offers software developers a highly-scalable, reliable, and low-latency data storage infrastructure at a relatively low cost. Amazon S3 gives a simple web service interface that can be used to store and retore any amount of data. Using this, developers can build applications that make use of Internet storage with ease. Amazon S3 is designed to be highly flexible and scalable. Course Length: 7:46 Source: Simplilearn
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.