Find out all the different ways you can add hyperlinks to your Excel files. This improves workbook navigation and makes your Excel reports more user friendly. We cover: – How to Add an Excel hyperlink to a web page, another sheet, another folder or another cell – How to create and email with hyperlink – How to add a friendly hyperlink name and add a screentip – Add a hyperlink to a shape or an icon (create a button for your hyperlink) – How to remove a hyperlink – How to add multiple hyperlinks to different worksheets in one go – How to change the color of the hyperlink or visited links – Create dynamic hyperlinks with the HYPERLINK Function – Use VLOOKUP to return a hyperlink (get a clickable link as a result of a lookup formula) Course Length: 8:18 minutes Source: Leila Gharani
Most frequent questions and answers
Co-operative education is a three-way partnership between the university, students and employers. Students apply their classroom knowledge in a series of four-month work experiences. You, the employer, enhance a student’s education, while reaping the unique benefits of CO-OP employees.
- Year-round access to well-motivated, qualified employees.
- Access to potential full-time staff in a controlled environment, reducing your costs and risks.
- Access to a cost-effective source of temporary employees for peak periods or special projects.
- A say in what students learn by working with the university.
- Promotion of your organization as one that believes in developing the potential of young people.
- Access to a great pool of French-speaking, English-speaking and bilingual students.
Most work terms run at least 15 weeks, or four months. They can be no shorter than 13 weeks. Some master’s students, as well as some science and engineering students, are available for 8 or 12 months’ work terms.
All jobs are reviewed by a CO-OP Program Coordinator, and only those providing students with work experience related to their professional development are approved. Administrative activities involved in a job should be less than 10% of the entire workload.
When you first contact SSC, you are assigned one of our Program Coordinators, depending on your discipline of interest. This person is your main contact in our office. As you move through the recruitment process, you also work with a representative from CO-OP Administrative Services, who assists with job posting and interview scheduling.